Friday, January 27, 2012
My Little All Star!
Where do I start with you? You are the most amazing little boy. You bring a smile to my face each and every day. People call you Grinning Griffey because you are always smiling. :) You have the most competitive spirit about you. You strive to be the best at everything you do. At 6 years old you have accomplished quite a bit! You are the top reader in your class, played football for the first time and made the All Star team, are playing basketball, and you are about to start 6 U Coach Pitch for baseball. I love to watch all of your games. I am so proud of you! Your big brother and big sister are your biggest cheerleaders. You are lucky that dad is the assistant coach for almost all of your sports. I know you love having him out there. Continue to give it your all...on and off the field, and always flash me that winning smile! I love you Grinning Griff!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment