It has been quite some time since I updated your blog. All of your activities keep me really busy. I am not complaining though. It brings me great pride and pleasure to watch you play in all of your sports. You do really well. You just finished up with football. This was your first year to play tackle football. You did really well. You were the quarterback for your team and made the All Star squad. You were lucky to have dad coach you this year. You two made a great team. Your team was successful and even made it to the playoffs. It was exciting that you actually got to play against your cousin, Kyle, this year. Although, we were hoping you two would have been on the same team. That would have been awesome! You are now playing basketball and beginning baseball season. You absolutely love basketball! You are playing up in the 8u division and doing just fine. You have made some nice shots! I think every one's favorite so far was when you got the rebound and had a break away layup shot. There was no way you were going to let the other team stop you. The crowd went wild and you grinned ear to ear from all the applause and cheering. You made the decision to play with the DC Mudcats for baseball this year. I am so glad you chose this team. They are a great group of boys and coaches! You have played in a few tournaments and made some key catches. You never cease to amaze me. You are competitive in all that you do. You remind me a lot of myself at your age. You are in second grade. I am a little sad that this is the last year you will be with any of your siblings until high school. Your teacher told me that Makenna and you hug each other bye every day before going to class. I am glad you two love each other so much and look out for one another. You are trying really hard to run the most laps in PE so you can win the trophy at the end of the year. I am so proud of how hard you work in all that you do. You are reading quite well, and you love watching wrestling videos. We got lucky and actually went to a WWE match. You guys loved it. As you continue through this year I want you to continue to give it your all. I am so proud of the young man you are becoming. Always remember that dad and I love you and will support you in all that you do. Continue to dream big and work hard. You are a star in my eyes!!!
I love you! Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment